Written by: Katie Conroy
There’s nothing worse than feeling like there isn’t enough time in the day to get everything done, and it can be especially difficult for entrepreneurs who are juggling a lot of balls at once. Managing a small business can be fun and gives you the freedom that would be difficult to achieve in a larger company or corporate job. But having to manage or supervise every aspect of the business from top to bottom can be exhausting and time-consuming.
Thankfully, all the new technology we have available brings help! Small Small Business shares these five awesome apps to cover the majority of your needs when running an e-commerce store. Plus, they are all integrated for seamless interfacing and ease of use. They will have you feeling less overwhelmed with work and more focused on what matters most to you.
- Adobe Spark banner maker. Branding your business is a must, and it’s important to have your message synchronized across all of your outreach platforms. To that end, you can use Adobe’s banner maker for your various channels. From social media to your vlog to your website, you’ll have a professional and eye-catching presentation thanks to this app that is simple and quick to use.
- Shopify/Amazon seller apps. If you have an online Shopify or Amazon store, make sure you use their mobile app on your devices. It allows entrepreneurs to easily manage their online store and make updates or create new products right from your phone, wherever you are. They’re integrated with tons of other apps, too, giving you more ease of use and saving you time.
- QuickBooks accounting management. This app is so easy to use that you don’t have to be a bookkeeper or have a lot of accounting knowledge to use it. It’s a great way to manage your business’s finances, get an overview of where you’re spending money, and when it will be due. The ability to forecast looking forward will let you figure out what the costs will be before they happen so that you can plan your cash flow accordingly. Quickbooks also lets you manage customer invoices efficiently within the same app so that you don’t have to worry about making sure your invoicing data is appropriately recorded. The app does it for you in real-time.
- Stripe payment processing. This payment app is a handy tool for smaller businesses that need to manage credit card payments from their customers. The fees are low, the customer interface is easy to use, and it integrates well with Shopify or other e-commerce platforms.
- Hubspot CRM. For online shop owners, CRM (or customer relationship management) is critical for growth. Hubspot CRM integrates with your Shopify or Amazon shop, and you can use it to learn about customer behavior and buying patterns. Getting into your customers’ minds and learning more about what they want will make it that much easier to build relationships with them and ultimately increase your sales. Hubspot also lets you automate your marketing campaigns, letting you nurture your customer leads through email, SEO, Ads, or social media and turn them into sales.
We hope that you will find that these tools will make life easier to focus on what matters most — growing your company!
For more excellent advice on running a small business, check out the Small Small Business podcast!
About the author:
Katie Conroy is the creator of Advice Mine. She enjoys writing about lifestyle topics and created the website to share advice she has learned through experience, education, and research.