Skip to toolbar

Welcome to SSB! Forums I Have a Question to Ask What all does everyone do? Reply To: What all does everyone do?

• Amor Traceski

November 8, 2020 at 12:53 am

Hey there, Brandon ~

Welcome to our SSB family! About me: I was born in raised in Taiwan in an American/International community. My father was a jazz musician and my mother, an English teacher. While I was in college pursuing my BFA Advertising degree, I worked part-time as a singer in my grandfather’s 20-piece big band in the Philippines. After college, I worked as a Protocol Officer for the U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines. That was definitely fun! Then, I moved to Hawaii, married my then husband and had our daughter, Catherine (now 28) there. My 20+ years in Human Resources began when we moved to California. I left to “retire” after I survived two cancers.

Fortunately, I grew a TON from my cancer experiences and now am dedicated to sharing my wisdom borne from experience with those struggling with their cancer diagnoses. I wrote a reference manual, entitled: “Been There, Done That: Practical Tips & Wisdom from Cancer Survivors for Cancer Patients,” I’m a cancer life coach and am currently working on delivering my first TEDx Talk in February 2021, “How Beating Cancer Twice Revealed Superpowers to Truly Live Once.”

Fortunately, I met Steve through a Facebook group and he interviewed me for his podcast Just Steve. Not long after, I joined one of his Mastermind groups, which I have to say, has been a godsend! I’m now juggling multiple projects and hope to start my own YouTube channel for cancer patients and survivors next year.

I’m currently living in Penn Valley (Sierra Foothills), Northern California with my life partner Bill, after having lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for two decades. I feel very blessed to have been given a chance to know what it’s like to truly thrive in life, without fear; only gratitude, joy and peace. And, I wish the same for you and your family.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Always,

Amor