Skip to toolbar

Welcome to SSB! Forums I Have a Question to Ask What all does everyone do? Reply To: What all does everyone do?

• Kendra Cumberland

November 8, 2020 at 12:38 pm

Hi Brandon,

Congrats on getting your business off the ground! How is Oklahoma compared to Georgia? I moved to North Carolina four years ago after living in Western New York, Illinois, Singapore, and Virginia, and sometimes I can’t get over the differences that exist within our country when you move just a couple of states (not missing the -10 degrees from WNY though).

I create and run social media advertising for small businesses. I help support small businesses that are just starting out as well as those that already have a standing history. This year a lot of brick and mortar businesses are trying to break into e-commerce to survive COVID shut downs in their areas, but they have to have a way to let their audience know how and where to find them. Social media advertising lets businesses target their ideal audience and only pay for quality leads, since they can narrow their focus to the most important demographics and interests of their audience.

Welcome to the Small Small Business Community!