Skip to toolbar

Welcome to SSB! Forums I Have a Question to Ask What all does everyone do? Reply To: What all does everyone do?

• Robert Shurtleff

November 14, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Brandon,

Great to meet you. Procedure writing services? Sounds like an awesome service for the new business trying to build a team and “figure it out as they go along”. I remember being a part of a newer mortgage brokerage and with each new situation, she would write a new “memo” (executive order) with the new rule. Of course noone wanted to follow the rules (independent contractors) but that’s another story. Anywho…

Robert Shurtleff here. 7 years US Navy processing personnel files. Then did the same for that mortgage brokerage where I was a loan processor for a bit. Then I was admin assistant to a financial advisor. Had a couple temp jobs thereafter, and then the bottom dropped out of the world in 2009. So I decided to go back to school for a degree in management accounting (to help my wife with her business), and found out I needed something more creative, so I finished the 4 year degree in Business Management / Marketing in 2013 and the rest is history.

I’ve been building websites as Bob The Website Builder since then.

It’s good to meet everyone.

Rob (or Bob as you prefer)