Thanks to our sponsors!
Check out video clips and old episodes at YouTube:
About the SSB Podcast
The Small Small Business (SSB) Podcast brings relevant conversations with experts to entrepreneurs, small business owners and nonprofit leaders around the world. The conversations drive great information but with a specific focus on making sure it is applicable to our audience.
The smallest businesses and nonprofits rarely get the same level of support larger organizations receive. The experts at Small Small Business have the experience and passion to level the playing field, believing the community vibrancy is highly linked to thriving small business. SSB truly has the experts you deserve.
SSB was founded by Steve Fredlund, who spent nearly 30 years in analytical corporate roles with Allianz, Medtronic, Thrivent and 3M. Along with an MBA, Steve is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and holds several other industry credentials. Steve also has an overlapping 20 years of nonprofit leadership experience including starting and running a nonprofit doing humanitarian work in Rwanda and serving on six nonprofit boards.
The SSB Podcast, originally hosted by Steve, is now hosted by Annie Tutt, a professional deeply experienced in the small business and nonprofit world. Annie has a pension for asking the right questions in a way that get the information needed to help all of us run more successful organizations.
Connect with the SSB Podcast
Latest Podcast Posts
- Ep 080: Meet Mark Howells of Dakota Ridge MarketingThis week welcome the leader of Dakota Ridge Marketing, Mark Howells, to share his insights on entrepreneurship and marketing success. Dakota Ridge is a Content Marketing agency for Professional Services … Read more.
- Ep 079: Meet Curtis May of Practical Wealth AdvisorsThrough Practical Wealth Advisors, Curtis focuses on helping his clients get organized with their money through cash flow management so they can make better financial decisions. Then he help find … Read more.
- Ep 078: Meet Anne Claessen of The Podcast BabesThis week we welcome Anne Claessen, CEO of The Podcast Babes. Anne and her team help podcasters use their podcast in a strategic way in their business without overwhelm or … Read more.
- Ep 077: Meet Brooke Chapman of ThreeBy3Brooke started her career as a television journalist before moving into corporate communications and public relations roles, advising leading brands across the mining, travel, property, recruitment and not-for-profit sectors. Brooke’s … Read more.
- Ep 076: Meet Iconic Productions and Learn About The Power of S.T.O.R.YSteve and David are World Renowned Business Leaders and Coaches in the industry space of “How to have a Profitable Business through the “Power of Storytelling”. As successful coaches and … Read more.