Thanks to our sponsor!
Check out video clips and old episodes at YouTube:
About the SSB Podcast
The Small Small Business (SSB) Podcast brings relevant conversations with experts to entrepreneurs, small business owners and nonprofit leaders around the world. The conversations drive great information but with a specific focus on making sure it is applicable to our audience.
The smallest businesses and nonprofits rarely get the same level of support larger organizations receive. The experts at Small Small Business have the experience and passion to level the playing field, believing the community vibrancy is highly linked to thriving small business. SSB truly has the experts you deserve.
SSB was founded by Steve Fredlund, who spent nearly 30 years in analytical corporate roles with Allianz, Medtronic, Thrivent and 3M. Along with an MBA, Steve is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and holds several other industry credentials. Steve also has an overlapping 20 years of nonprofit leadership experience including starting and running a nonprofit doing humanitarian work in Rwanda and serving on six nonprofit boards.
The SSB Podcast, originally hosted by Steve, is now hosted by Annie Tutt, a professional deeply experienced in the small business and nonprofit world. Annie has a pension for asking the right questions in a way that get the information needed to help all of us run more successful organizations.
Connect with the SSB Podcast
Latest Podcast Posts
- Ep 063: Meet Josh Bryan of TrailmateMeet Josh Bryan, the new owner and Chief Tricyclist at Trailmate. This week he shares his experiences in both building and buying small businesses. Join Annie as the conversation travels … Read more.
- Ep 062: Meet Seth Silvers from Story OnMeet Seth Silvers, a small business owner who helps other businesses grow through podcasting, content development storytelling. In this episode, Seth shares how Story On has evolved through the years, … Read more.
- Ep 061: Meet Aspiring Entrepreneur Thomas FitzgeraldMeet Thomas Fitzgerald, an aspiring entrepreneur and the winner of Jacksonville University’s “Dolphin Pitch”. Listen or Watch Now! The smallest businesses and nonprofits rarely get the same level of support … Read more.
- Ep 060: Meet Lauren Mehta of LTM LegalLauren is a Florida attorney who has spent the last several years as in-house counsel. Hear her story of how time off turned into starting her own private practice law … Read more.
- Ep 059: SSB Podcast – Staying Consistent in Your Business with Meredith Klapheke of BeautycounterHear from Meredith Klapheke on her transition from corporate healthcare sales to small business leader and how she’s had eight years of success since. Meredith shares her experience and tips … Read more.