Thanks to our sponsors!
Check out video clips and old episodes at YouTube:
About the SSB Podcast
The Small Small Business (SSB) Podcast brings relevant conversations with experts to entrepreneurs, small business owners and nonprofit leaders around the world. The conversations drive great information but with a specific focus on making sure it is applicable to our audience.
The smallest businesses and nonprofits rarely get the same level of support larger organizations receive. The experts at Small Small Business have the experience and passion to level the playing field, believing the community vibrancy is highly linked to thriving small business. SSB truly has the experts you deserve.
SSB was founded by Steve Fredlund, who spent nearly 30 years in analytical corporate roles with Allianz, Medtronic, Thrivent and 3M. Along with an MBA, Steve is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and holds several other industry credentials. Steve also has an overlapping 20 years of nonprofit leadership experience including starting and running a nonprofit doing humanitarian work in Rwanda and serving on six nonprofit boards.
The SSB Podcast, originally hosted by Steve, is now hosted by Annie Tutt, a professional deeply experienced in the small business and nonprofit world. Annie has a pension for asking the right questions in a way that get the information needed to help all of us run more successful organizations.
Connect with the SSB Podcast
Latest Podcast Posts
- Ep 074: Meet Optimum Staffing SolutionOptimum Staffing Solutions is a staffing agency founded in 2015 with the mission of helping organizations recruit the best accounting, finance, and administrative professionals. During this episode, you’ll hear from … Read more.
- Ep 072: Meet Ryan Margolin of Professional Hair LabsMeet Ryan Margolin, CEO of Professional Hair Labs. Ryan joins the podcast all the way from Ireland to share his journey and 5 key tips for success through personal development. … Read more.
- Ep 071: Meet Ali Schwebel of Vibrant Body CompanyMeet Ali Schwebel, CEO of Vibrant Body Company. With three full time employees, Vibrant Body is a small small business making big change in intimate apparel. Their collection of bras, … Read more.
- Ep 070: Meet Eric Sutfin of ZEALThis week we welcome Eric Sutfin, a Colorado native who loves adventure and travel and is a two-time entrepreneur. Traveling abroad to learn Spanish in college helped to grow his … Read more.
- Ep 069: Meet Sarah Stec of Pretty Witty WomenWelcome brand new entrepreneur Sarah Stec to the Small Small Business community! Sarah launched her Etsy shop this summer and is selling witty and comfy tank tops for women. Join … Read more.