Many small business owners have not been trained in the basics of managing a business. This course is designed for those starting a business or those who are running a business but now realizing the need for some foundational training. Our training program creates and sustains competence and confidence in all the key areas of managing a business as well as the owner’s role as leader.
We do this through a curriculum that is comprehensive, structured, personal, interactive, and hands-on. Personal sessions are combined with curriculum to provide training, review progress, consider new developments, and introduce new concepts. These meetings will occur over video to best accommodate schedules. This personal training will compliment technical and training tools to provide the greatest program effectiveness.
The following competencies will be increased through this training:
- Vision: Able to continuously update and adjust written plans
- Strategy: Understand how to identify and pull key levers for goal achievement
- Execution: Confidence to successfully implement plans on time and under budget
General Training Structure:
- Nine (9) sessions around the building blocks of VISION: Business Plan, Core Values, Finance Basics, Budgeting/Forecasting, Core Values, Mission, Vision, Define Success, Goal Setting
- Ten (10)) sessions around the building blocks of STRATEGY: Legal Setup, Target Market, Pricing, Cash Flow, Profitable Growth, Marketing, Website, Social Media, Networking, Prospecting
- Twenty (20) sessions around the building blocks of EXECUTION: Personal Development, Computer, Phone, Email, Calendar, Documents, Spreadsheets, Time Management, Winning Routine, Proposals, Sales, Service, Administration, Contracts, Set-up Banking, Set-up Bookkeeping, Set-up Tax Accounting, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Scoreboard
Discounts are available for groups of learners; email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.