Understanding marketing concepts, and knowing how to implement them, is critical to the success of a small business. There are dozens of marketing components and concepts that can be perceived as insurmountable obstacles; but in fact, they are significant opportunities for both individual and business growth.
Our training program creates and sustains competence and confidence in all the key areas of marketing, social media, and online presence. Participation in our training program prepares business owners to successfully lead the marketing, social media, and online presence within their business.
We do this through a curriculum that is comprehensive, structured, personal, interactive, and hands-on.Personal sessions are combined with curriculum to provide training, review progress, consider new developments, and introduce new concepts. These meetings will occur over video to best accommodate schedules. This personal training will compliment technical and training tools to provide the greatest program effectiveness.
The following competencies will be increased through this training:
- Ability to apply marketing principles to identify and communicate with target clients
- Ability to leverage social media to share content and engage potential clients
- Ability to maintain an optimized website, Google Business, and other platforms to successfully communicate the business brand, while also being easily found online by customers
General Training Structure:
1) Building & Enhancing an Online Presence – Training to optimize website, Google Business, and Social Media; this includes training of the step-by- step process of content management.
2) Integrating Websites with Digital Marketing & CRM – Training of how to understand and utilize digital marketing automations and/or integrations with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools and the website. This includes training on how to use an Online Presence Management (OPM) system effectively.
3) Automation & Advertisements – Once the website, Google Business, and Social Media platforms are established and training has been completed on optimizing their use, the final phase is training to automate social media and the process of setting up Facebook ads. Ultimately this is training on how to effectively grow connections and convert clients. This includes access to an online video course to help create one year of content in a single day
4) Ongoing Connections & Mentorship – Lifetime access to the Small Small Business (SSB) Community, giving access weekly live & interactive webinars, monthly small business roundtables, and access to the full video archives.Training will be done to optimize the membership including the site and other community resources.
Discounts are available for groups of learners; email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.